To start with, I would like to thank Priya for letting me guest host her event.
Priya runs a great blog featuring some Scrumptious recipes and this event is her baby. Do check her blog for some yummy recipes.
Its a big opportunity considering that I am just a month old in the Blogging World.
Actually, I am exactly a month old today ... And I am hosting my 1st guest event today ... Its a very special day for me !!!!
Its festive season with Christmas & New Year round the corner. Everyone is in a Holiday Mood with 2 Long Weekends. So lets get cooking and rake up varied dishes with Ajwain.
What is Ajwain ( Bishops Weed) :
This beneficial herb is used in culinary process as spice as well as a major ingredient of different kind of medicines. Ajwain seeds are small in size but taste hot, penchant and bitter. It acts as good appetizer, laxative and stomachic. It is used as effective remedy in managing ailments like vomiting, mouth diseases, pile, treatment of ascites, abdominal tumor, abdominal pain etc
The various Health Benefits Of Ajwain are listed here : http://herbs.ygoy.com/2009/07/13/health-benefits-of-ajwain/
You Need to do :
1) Prepare any recipe/remedy with this seed.
2) Your recipe can be Veg OR Non-Veg. But NO Pork or Beef allowed.
3) It can be any course of meal from Starters To Desert To Beverage.
4) Post your dishes from 10th December 2010 to 10th January 2011.
5) Multiple entries are welcome.
6) Link back entry to this page and to Priya's Event Announcement page.
7) Using Logo is very much appreciated.
8) Old entries are accepted if you just link the recipe to the event announcement page, no need of reposting.
9) You are welcome to post anything useful you know about this seed.
10) If you do not have a blog, please e-mail your recipe to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to include it in my round-up.
Please mail your entries at email@example.com with the following details :
Your Blog Name
This is my First Event in the Blogging world and I hope you all will join me to make it into a big success.
Lets get cooking !!!!!